UAV/ DRONE SURVEY AND AERIAL MAPPING SURVEY
UAV/ DRONE SURVEY AND AERIAL MAPPING SURVEY
Our drone surveying service covers the following applications:
- Building and roof inspections
- Boundary and construction surveys
- Land and topographical surveys
- Urban planning
- Land management
- Aerial mapping
- Heritage surveys
- High-quality photography and filming
GET A QUOTE NOW
We aim to reply within 10 minutes
About drone surveys
A drone survey is a surveying service conducted with drone technology that captures high-quality aerial data. Obtain accurate data and detailed measurements even through the most large-scale and restricted sites using survey drones. It saves time than using on-ground surveying techniques and delivers efficient measurements such as distance, depth, volumes and pitch on-site.
Reliable drone surveys through aerial technology
We conduct reliable aerial mapping and drone surveys using the best surveying drone technology in the market, ensuring a higher accuracy level than traditional methods. Rely on us to provide—site progress monitoring, accurate measurements, and thermal investigations.
Working on top-quality tools such as photogrammetry software, allows us to produce visual models of a site that can be time-stamped and geo-referenced for collaboration purposes. We align RTK and Lidar scanners with the latest photogrammetry software to calculate comprehensive and accurate data.
Highly detailed deliverables from drone surveying specialists
We can deliver LIDAR (Light detection and ranging) mapping by setting up a Lidar system in the UAV and drone equipment. This surveying method measures the distance to a target with pulsed laser light, illuminating the target, and a sensor measures the reflected pulses. Receive a 3D visualisation and 3D mapping of this data.
Receive a detailed representation of the Earth’s surface through aerial images. The data and imagery are transformed into spatial mapping and GIS datasets. Receive multispectral, hyperspectral and thermal formats. In addition, from orthoimagery, we are able to provide topographic and planimetric data.
You will receive a comprehensive assessment of a building’s physical condition. Assess the buildings structural damage, failure, wear and tear, and electrical and mechanical conditions. We use drone surveying to capture all data and provide you with a complete report.
3D Point Cloud
The imagery captured from drones is extremely versatile. It can be used to produce a wide range of 2D and 3D deliverables and good quality imagery/videos from point cloud data. This data feeds seamlessly into other products such as BIM modelling, 2D topographic plans, condition reports and verified views.
BENEFITS OF OUR DRONE SURVEY SERVICE
HIGHLY ACCURATE DELIVERABLES
Receive deliverables in highly detailed and reliable 3D point cloud data, as-built 2D drawings and 3D BIM Models by drone survey specialists to our technicians.
SWIFT & EFFICIENT TURNAROUND
We efficiently produce your desired deliverables in a swift manner through systematised processes and vast knowledge of the laser scanning industry.
Our professional team is always attentive to delivering the best for your building project. Our flexible approach allows you to receive an optimised drone survey service with no disruptions.
We use leading surveying drone technology to operate UAV surveys and roof inspections. Benefit from high-quality equipment to receive the level of detail needed for your project.
DRONE SURVEY SERVICE FAQ
For areas of land or buildings which are difficult to map and access to, a drone survey will take a complete visual sweep overhead. Using UAVs, or unmanned aerial vehicles, drone survey specialists can ensure to capture aerial photography and topography using sensors which point downwards.
Our leading drones will capture detailed plans and topographical surveys which give you complete confidence. Using drones, you can generate 3D maps, 2D plans and comprehensive surveys which allow you to safely plan and account with on a variety of projects.
- Drone surveys / UAV surveys are accurate and comprehensive – there is no better way to achieve full survey results and inspections from overhead
- Drone survey services are cost-effective – they are affordable at the point of setup, and will deliver results which would otherwise demand extensive investment
- Drone and UAV surveys allow you to access tricky or inaccessible areas of land or site on which you need to plan
Drones and UAVs may be used to survey land and buildings for the following purposes and needs:
- To enable accurate land development and planning – such as road construction and public services
- To monitor for slopes and precise data that advises on safety hazards – such as landslides – as well as potential blocks for land and building planning
- To create accurate maps and plans of densely populated areas – for town and urban planning professionals who need to develop areas which are already widely occupied
- For cartography – to help produce accurate maps and land surveys which are up to date and which are more reliable than outdated maps and guides
- For digital reality
The cost of drone surveying services can differ depending on a number of specifics:
- The location of your survey
- The size of the property and location you need drone surveying and mapping for
- The type of drone building survey you require – your type of premises can impact cost
- How easy it is to access your property and land
- How close your project is to built-up areas and points of public interest, such as transport terminals and stadiums
Drone surveys can produce maps and plans in a variety of deliverables. Our drone surveying services can be flexible to your own software demands. The files we can deliver may include:
- DSM models in .xyz, .las, .laz and .tiff
- 3D point cloud files in .xyz, .las, .laz and .ply
- Orthomosaic mapping in .html, .tiff, .png, .jpg and .kml
- Contour lining in .pdf, .dxf and .shp
- 3D textured mesh in .obj, .pdf, .fbx, .ply and .dxf
Other 3D laser scanning survey services you might be interested in:
Heritage, historical, and conservation surveys require extended attention to detail and specialised expertise which we are happy to provide to our clients.
Our roof inspection survey services will create high-quality and reliable inspection reports, for any residential and commercial building difficult to reach.
Receive a full and complete site survey of property, land and physical boundary details for the production of you as-built 2D Drawings and 3D BIM Models.
3D LASER SCANNING SURVEYS
Capturing three-dimensional information about a physical structure through non-contact 3D laser scanning technology. Our laser scanning survey provides detailed deliverables no matter the scale.