Location: Hampstead Lane, London
- Complete laser scanning measured survey
- Topographical Modelling
- 3D Revit Model
Red Laser Scanning completes a measured building survey, along with topographical survey services, to create 3D Revit models and support the design and construction drawings for a complete refurbishment and extension of a non-listed building.
The architect client required all site information in 2D Drawings and 3D Revit Models, and TruView Photography access in colour. The site comprises a detached three-storey house, a large rear extension and landscaped gardens. The main objective was to list precise data to proceed with the completion of works, including external opens areas, edges or structures that form the perimeter, the footprint of the adjoining buildings, heights of the boundary walls, steps and external stairs, identifying all trees, roads, pavements. Our team also provided a measured building survey service to capture all floor levels, indicating window cills, door head heights and ceiling heights with beams.
Our measured building survey and 3D laser scanning company are experts in the field of architecture and construction; that is why we run quality health and safety measure procedures and obtain all necessary information and consents when executing survey work on public sites or surrounding areas.
3D LOD3 & LD4 Models
Our 3D Revit models are excellent to access data for the operation, construction and management of a building or site. Professionals can coordinate the planning, design, and construction of a building with access to one model, allowing more convenient collaboration and providing virtual reality experiences. We produce LOD3 or LOD4 models, depending on the level of detail required. For Hampstead Lane, the topography and underground services requested LOD 400, with LOD 300 for the building features. This ensures complete accuracy when proceeding with refurbishment and extension due to its complex nature and convenience.
Aerial view of 3D LOD3 Revit Model
Why opt for 3D revit model survey?
- The quality of the construction document and deliverable can significantly impact the project’s outcome. The high accuracy is unquestionable due to the advanced software.
- Measured building survey data is captured swiftly by almost 1,000,000 points per second. Using measured surveying services guarantees the efficiency and quick turnaround required for all architecture projects.
- Professionals and their teams can leverage the design process through collaboration and taking advantage of every individual’s expertise when working on the project.
- The quality of Revit software eliminates prolonged workflow due to its excellent scheduling mode. All model information is located in a centralised place, allowing the team to review and ease communication.
- 3D Revit models allow a close representation of photorealistic renderings and virtual reality experiences. Analyse and optimise your building without being on-site.
Red Laser Scanning has completed various architecture measured building surveys and 3D laser scanning services across London and the UK. Our expert team will cater to the required needs to drive the success of your building or construction project. Find everything you need regarding our 3D Revit model service and contact us to schedule a measured building or topographical survey.
3D LOD3 Model Elevation
2D Site Plan
WHO WE WORK WITH
ARCHITECTS & DESIGNERS
Point clouds/ DWG / Revit
Pre-construction / as-built surveys and Virtual Design and Construction
Quality control during construction